8 frozen hash brown patties
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups cubed cooked ham (or bacon or sausage)
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Place hash brown patties in a single layer in a greased 9x13 pan.
2. Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard.
4. Pour mixture over meat.
5. Cover and bake at 350'F for 1 hour, Uncover.
6. Bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.