8 frozen hash brown patties
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups cubed cooked ham (or bacon or sausage)
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Place hash brown patties in a single layer in a greased 9x13 pan.
2. Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard.
4. Pour mixture over meat.
5. Cover and bake at 350'F for 1 hour, Uncover.
6. Bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!