24 wonton wrappers
1 lb hamburger
1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
1/2 cup salsa or picante sauce
3 Tablespoons salsa
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Cook hamburger until browned.
2. Drain the fat and stir in taco mix and 1/2 cup salsa/picante sauce.
3. Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
4. Press wonton wrappers into mini muffin cups.
5. Spoon beef mixture in cups and top with the 3 tbsp of salsa and cheese, evenly divided.
6. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 8 minutes, or until the wontons are nicely browned.
7. Serve with extra salsa, sour cream, olives and guacamole if desired. Serves 1.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!