24 wonton wrappers
1 lb hamburger
1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
1/2 cup salsa or picante sauce
3 Tablespoons salsa
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Cook hamburger until browned.
2. Drain the fat and stir in taco mix and 1/2 cup salsa/picante sauce.
3. Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
4. Press wonton wrappers into mini muffin cups.
5. Spoon beef mixture in cups and top with the 3 tbsp of salsa and cheese, evenly divided.
6. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 8 minutes, or until the wontons are nicely browned.
7. Serve with extra salsa, sour cream, olives and guacamole if desired. Serves 1.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.