24 wonton wrappers
1 lb hamburger
1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
1/2 cup salsa or picante sauce
3 Tablespoons salsa
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Cook hamburger until browned.
2. Drain the fat and stir in taco mix and 1/2 cup salsa/picante sauce.
3. Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
4. Press wonton wrappers into mini muffin cups.
5. Spoon beef mixture in cups and top with the 3 tbsp of salsa and cheese, evenly divided.
6. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 8 minutes, or until the wontons are nicely browned.
7. Serve with extra salsa, sour cream, olives and guacamole if desired. Serves 1.