1 cup milk
3 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3 1/2 cups potatoes O'Brien
2 cups cubed cooked ham (can subs Bacon or sausage)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
1. Brown potatoes and place in a single layer in a greased 9X13 baking dish.
2. Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard. Pour over ham.
4. Cover and bake at 350'F for 1 hour.
5. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Hash Brown Casserole
1 pint sour cream
2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
1 (2 lb) package potatoes O'brien - thawed
2/3 cup green onions, chopped
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/2 cup red bell peppers, chopped
1/2 cup green bell peppers, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken, if you prefer)
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups corn flakes (or potato chips), crushed
1. Saute onion, bell peppers and celery in butter until soft.
2. Mix all ingredients except cornflakes and spread into an oiled baking dish.
3. Top with cornflakes. Bake 40 minutes at 350 F.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),