Saltine Fried Chicken Ingredients:
30 saltine crackers
2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 Tablespoons dry potato flakes
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ cup vegetable oil
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Place crackers in a large resealable plastic bag; seal bag and crush crackers until they are coarse crumbs.
2. Add flour, potato flakes, seasoned salt, and pepper to bag and mix well.
3. Beat egg in a shallow dish or bowl; heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
4. One by one, dredge chicken pieces in egg beat, then place in bag with crumb mixture, seal bag and shake to coat.
5. Reduce heat to medium and cook coated chicken in skillet for 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently, until golden brown and juices run clear.
Red Potato Salad Ingredients:
3 pounds unpeeled red potatoes
1½ cups mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons milk
2 Tablespoons distilled white vinegar
½ cup sliced green onions
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup sliced celery
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add red potatoes, and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and chop into 1 inch cubes. Place in a medium bowl.
3. Place eggs in a medium saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil, and immediately remove from heat.
4. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and dice.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, distilled white vinegar, green onions, salt and pepper.
6. Pour the mixture over the potatoes, and mix together with the eggs and celery.
7. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator approximately 2 hours before serving.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.