2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
2 cups crushed Ritz crackers, about one sleeve
2½ cups cubed cooked chicken
¼ cup diced onion
½ cup chopped celery
4 ounces (½ package) cream cheese
½ cup sour cream
Dash garlic powder
Dash salt and pepper
One gallon freezer bag, labeled
1. Press together 2 crescent-roll triangles to form a square. Repeat with remaining dough.
2. Place crushed crackers in a shallow dish.
3. Top each crescent roll square with ⅓ cup chopped chicken.
4. Stir together remaining ingredients in a large bowl and scoop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto chicken.
5. Fold and pinch edges together. Roll each chicken puff in the cracker crumbs. Place puffs on a greased cookie sheet in freezer for 1 hour. Then place chicken puffs in a one gallon freezer bag and freeze.
1. Place frozen chicken puffs on greased cookie cheese and bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Freeze up to: 4 months
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),