3 cups sugar
3/4 cup milk
2 Tbsp. instant coffee
1/2 cup liquid non-dairy creamer
1 Tbsp. light corn syrup
2 Tbsp. butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup (6 oz.) chopped chocolate
1/4 cup finely chopped nuts
1. Combine sugar, milk, instant coffee, non-dairy creamer and corn syrup in a 3-quart saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil.
2. Uncover and place thermometer in pan; cook without stirring to 236 degrees F.
3. Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla without stirring. Cool to lukewarm. Beat until fudge begins to thicken; pour into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
4. Melt the chocolate over hot (not boiling) water in a double boiler. Spread evenly over fudge, sprinkle nuts over chocolate.
5. Cut into squares before fudge becomes firm. Makes about 48 pieces.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!