3 cups sugar
3/4 cup milk
2 Tbsp. instant coffee
1/2 cup liquid non-dairy creamer
1 Tbsp. light corn syrup
2 Tbsp. butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup (6 oz.) chopped chocolate
1/4 cup finely chopped nuts
1. Combine sugar, milk, instant coffee, non-dairy creamer and corn syrup in a 3-quart saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil.
2. Uncover and place thermometer in pan; cook without stirring to 236 degrees F.
3. Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla without stirring. Cool to lukewarm. Beat until fudge begins to thicken; pour into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
4. Melt the chocolate over hot (not boiling) water in a double boiler. Spread evenly over fudge, sprinkle nuts over chocolate.
5. Cut into squares before fudge becomes firm. Makes about 48 pieces.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.