1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut out a wedge from each wiener to make a toenail.
3. Cut the tortillas into strips about 4 inches long and ¾ inch wide. Discard the ends.
4. Soften the strips in the microwave between damp paper towels for 10-30 seconds.
5. Roll each wiener in a tortilla strip and secure with a toothpick.
6. Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from the oven.
7. Fill each toenail with either mustard or ketchup. Remove toothpicks before serving.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!