1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut out a wedge from each wiener to make a toenail.
3. Cut the tortillas into strips about 4 inches long and ¾ inch wide. Discard the ends.
4. Soften the strips in the microwave between damp paper towels for 10-30 seconds.
5. Roll each wiener in a tortilla strip and secure with a toothpick.
6. Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from the oven.
7. Fill each toenail with either mustard or ketchup. Remove toothpicks before serving.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.