Healthy Dinner Recipes and Menus
We've put together eight weeks worth of healthy dinner ideas, complete with the healthy dinner recipes for each day's main dish.
Click on the link for each week to get the full week of healthy recipes and the meal plans that go with each day. Plan ahead and forget about worrying what to have for dinner, while knowing you are providing your body with great fuel.
Healthy doesn't mean bland as these dinner recipes show, they are all tasty home cooked meals your family will enjoy.
The nutrient list that is at the beginning of each of the healthy recipes can help you keep your diet in check. Choosing healthy homemade foods instead of overprocessed supermarket or takeout food is an easy way to begin or maintain a healthy lifestyle for your whole family.
The first full week of healthy dinner recipes, seven days of different meals your family will love!
* Rice & Bean Burritos
* Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
* Baked Ziti with Mushrooms
* BBQ Pork Tenderloin Kebabs
* Hearty Clam Chowder
* Beefy Deep Dish Pizza
* Zesty Turkey Burgers
The second week of healthy dinner recipes, with a variety of wonderfully spiced and flavored dishes.
* Ricotta, Artichoke & Onion Pizza
* Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
* Baked Crab Cakes
* Beef Fajitas
* Roasted Chicken with Roasted Garlic Parsley
* Sausage Lasagna
* Low Fat Reuben Sandwiches
The third week of healthy dinner recipes, home cooked meals that are easy to make and taste great!
* Curried Noodles and Shrimp Stir-Fry
* Beefy Enchiladas
* Pastaless Manicotti
* Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
* Pepper-crusted Flank Steak with Mushroom Sauce
* Creamy Chili Corn Chicken
* Mushroom Pizza
The fourth week of healthy dinner recipes, including a sub shop favorite and aromatic sauces for chicken and pork.
* Beef Stir-Fry
* Easy Veal Paprikash
* Pork Chops with Peach Sauce
* Pasta Primavera with Cheese
* Lamb Burgers with Tomato Salad
* Chicken Cutlets with Ginger Sauce
* Tuna Hero Sandwiches
The fifth full week of healthy dinner recipes, adds even more meal choices to your family's menu!
* Sweet and Sour Chicken
* Baked Smothered Steak
* Pasta with Olives and Tomatoes
* Pork with Ginger-Pear Sauce
* Cucumber Chicken
* Balsamic Pork Chops
* Beef and Macaroni Skillet Supper
Our healthy dinner recipesfor the sixth full week combine a touch of elegance and a hearty portion of home style cooking.
* Linguine with Shrimp and Scallops
* Molasses Glazed Pork Roast
* Chicken Pot Pies
* Filet Mignon with Caper Pepper Sauce
* Pan Grilled Lamb Chops
* Tomatillo-Pineapple Chicken
* Fettuccine Alfredo
In the seventh week of healthy recipesyou'll find a spicy favorite jerk chicken, mustard glazed pork chops, and linguine with white clam sauce.
* Penne with Tuna and Broccoli
* Jerk Chicken
* Lentil and Kielbasa Stew
* Mustard Glazed Lamb Chops
* Chicken Tonnato
* Linguine with White Clam Sauce
* Flank Steak with Spicy Crust
The eighth week of healthy dinner recipeshas everything from steak lover's tasty fare to Italian favorites like pasta and meatballs.
*Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
*Fusilli with Meatballs
*Pan Fried Pork Filets
*Fettuccine with Scallops, Asparagus, and Lemon
*Grilled Margarita Flank Steak
*Chipotle Chicken Corn Pizza
*Pork Chops with Apple Cream Sauce