4 pounds pork spareribs, cut to serve
¼ cup ketchup
1 teaspoon dry mustard
¼ cup dark rum
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
¼ cup soy sauce
½ cup chili sauce
¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
⅛ teaspoon pepper
1. Wrap ribs in double thickness of foil and bake for 1 ½ hours at 350 degrees F.
2. Unwrap and drain drippings.
3. Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, mix well. Pour sauce over ribs.
4. Marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, basting with sauce every 10 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.