Daddy’s Finger Lickin' Sticky Ribs
4 pounds pork spareribs, cut to serve
¼ cup ketchup
1 teaspoon dry mustard
¼ cup dark rum
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
¼ cup soy sauce
½ cup chili sauce
¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
⅛ teaspoon pepper
1. Wrap ribs in double thickness of foil and bake for 1 ½ hours at 350 degrees F.
2. Unwrap and drain drippings.
3. Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, mix well. Pour sauce over ribs.
4. Marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, basting with sauce every 10 minutes.