Chicken and Peppers Pie
1 can (10 ¾ ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
½ cup picante sauce
½ cup sour cream
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 jar (7 ounces) whole roasted sweet peppers, drained and cut into strips
4 medium green onions, sliced (about ½ cup)
3 cups cubed, cooked chicken
1 package (11 ounces) refrigerated cornbread twists
1. Stir the soup, picante sauce, sour cream, chili powder, peppers, green onions and chicken in an 11x8 inch (2 quart) shallow baking dish.
2. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes. Stir.
3. Separate cornbread twists into 16 strips.
4. Arrange the strips, lattice-fashion, over the chicken mixture. Overlap strips as necessary to fit.
5. Bake for 15 minutes more or until cornbread is golden. Makes 6 servings.