1 pound frozen cod, thawed
16 ounce package frozen stir-fry vegetables
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon lemon-pepper
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 cup tomato juice
2½ Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Line a 13x9 baking dish with aluminum foil.
2. Place cod in dish and cover with vegetables. Season with salt, lemon-pepper and rosemary.
3. Pour tomato juice over everything, sprinkle With Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes and vegetables are tender.
5. Serve with steamed white rice. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.