At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Lemon Pepper Fish with Steamed White Rice
1 pound frozen cod, thawed
16 ounce package frozen stir-fry vegetables
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon lemon-pepper
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 cup tomato juice
2½ Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Line a 13×9 baking dish with aluminum foil.
2. Place cod in dish and cover with vegetables. Season with salt, lemon-pepper and rosemary.
3. Pour tomato juice over everything, sprinkle With Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes and vegetables are tender.
5. Serve with steamed white rice. Makes 4 servings.
Try one of our favorite 30 Minute Meals: