1 Tablespoon olive oil
8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
26 ounces chunky pasta sauce
7 ounces roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
2/3 cup sliced pitted black olives
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
8 ounces spiral pasta
1. In 12-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. Cook chicken breast strips, stirring frequently, 5-7 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
3. Remove chicken and set aside.
4. In same skillet, stir in pasta sauce, roasted red peppers, artichokes, olives and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil over high heat.
5. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
6. While sauce is cooking, prepare pasta in a separate pot according to package directions.
7. Return chicken to skillet with sauce and heat through.
8. Toss hot pasta with sauce mixture and sprinkle with grated Romano cheese. Serve with warm Italian bread slices. Serves 4.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!