¾ cup dry bread crumbs
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup butter, melted
2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 ¾ pounds)
frozen broccoli florets
butter and garlic salt for broccoli
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 13x9x2 inch rectangular pan.
2. Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a large resealable plastic food storage bag.
3. Mix butter and mustard in a shallow dish.
4. Dip chicken in the butter mixture, then shake in bag to coat with crumb mixture. Place in pan.
5. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when cut through thickest part.
6. While chicken is cooking, prepare broccoli according to package directions.
7. Butter broccoli according to taste, sprinkle with garlic salt. Serve with chicken. Makes 6 servings.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!