¾ cup dry bread crumbs
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup butter, melted
2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 ¾ pounds)
frozen broccoli florets
butter and garlic salt for broccoli
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 13x9x2 inch rectangular pan.
2. Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a large resealable plastic food storage bag.
3. Mix butter and mustard in a shallow dish.
4. Dip chicken in the butter mixture, then shake in bag to coat with crumb mixture. Place in pan.
5. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when cut through thickest part.
6. While chicken is cooking, prepare broccoli according to package directions.
7. Butter broccoli according to taste, sprinkle with garlic salt. Serve with chicken. Makes 6 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.