Every household needs a good garlic chicken recipe. Garlic chicken is a simple, yet tasty, recipe to throw together for dinner on any evening. We think it goes great with mashed potatoes, and some broccoli if you want to add a vegetable. But, feel free to choose whatever side you want!
One of the awesome things about this recipe is that it has a relatively short ingredients list, especially if you already have bread crumbs and olive oil on hand. With groceries being as expensive as they are, having a short ingredients list on a recipe is always a great thing.
This recipe is also easy to make. You already have enough on your plate without having to worry about spending a long time in the kitchen. By being able to easily put this recipe together, you can have dinner on the table sooner rather than later. Everyone in your family will appreciate that!
If you enjoy this recipe, check out all of our other amazing chicken recipes. We have dozens of them, ensuring that you'll never run out of ways to cook this popular meat. If chicken has gotten boring, don't worry! We have tons of other dinner recipes that will change things up in great ways. Make sure to bookmark each recipe you're interested in, so you can come back to it at any time. Enjoy!
4 cloves garlic, chopped
¼ cup olive oil
½ cup garlic herb Parmesan cheese
½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Mix garlic with olive oil; place in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, set aside.
3. Combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together, place in a shallow dish. Dip chicken in garlic mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
4. Place in an ungreased 13×9 inch baking pan. Bake at 425 degrees F for 30 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
5. While chicken is baking, prepare steamable broccoli and mashed potatoes.
6. Serve chicken with mashed potatoes and broccoli. Serves 4.
The image featured at the top of this post is ©Tatiana Volgutova/Shutterstock.com.