4 medium baking potatoes
1/2 pound ground beef
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1 small onion, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1/2 to 3/4 cup pizza sauce
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
fresh oregano, optional
1. Bake potatoes in a microwave or conventional oven. Steam broccoli in microwave or cook on stovetop.
2. Cook beef and green pepper with onion in a large skillet, over medium heat, until meat is no longer pink. Drain.
3. Stir in tomato and pizza sauce. Heat thoroughly.
4. Split baked potatoes in half lengthwise. Use a fork to fluff each potato center.
5. Spoon meat mixture into each potato then top with mozzarella cheese.
6. Sprinkle with oregano if desired. Serve with broccoli on the side. Makes 4 servings.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!