4 medium baking potatoes
1/2 pound ground beef
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1 small onion, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1/2 to 3/4 cup pizza sauce
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
fresh oregano, optional
1. Bake potatoes in a microwave or conventional oven. Steam broccoli in microwave or cook on stovetop.
2. Cook beef and green pepper with onion in a large skillet, over medium heat, until meat is no longer pink. Drain.
3. Stir in tomato and pizza sauce. Heat thoroughly.
4. Split baked potatoes in half lengthwise. Use a fork to fluff each potato center.
5. Spoon meat mixture into each potato then top with mozzarella cheese.
6. Sprinkle with oregano if desired. Serve with broccoli on the side. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.