Chicken and Dumplings Ingredients:
1 ½ cups milk
1 cup frozen peas and carrots (or thinly sliced celery instead of peas)
1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
1 can (10 ¾ ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup Bisquick baking mix
1/3 cup milk
Chicken and Dumplings Directions:
1. Heat 1 ½ cups milk, the peas (or celery) and carrots, chicken and soup to boiling in 3-quart saucepan, stirring often.
2. Stir Bisquick mix and 1/3 cup milk until soft dough forms.
3. Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls onto chicken mixture (do not drop directly into liquid). Sprinkle with paprika.
4. Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes. Cover and cook 10 minutes longer.
5. Add pepper to taste. Serve with a tossed salad.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.