Chicken and Dumplings Ingredients:
1 ½ cups milk
1 cup frozen peas and carrots (or thinly sliced celery instead of peas)
1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
1 can (10 ¾ ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup Bisquick baking mix
1/3 cup milk
Chicken and Dumplings Directions:
1. Heat 1 ½ cups milk, the peas (or celery) and carrots, chicken and soup to boiling in 3-quart saucepan, stirring often.
2. Stir Bisquick mix and 1/3 cup milk until soft dough forms.
3. Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls onto chicken mixture (do not drop directly into liquid). Sprinkle with paprika.
4. Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes. Cover and cook 10 minutes longer.
5. Add pepper to taste. Serve with a tossed salad.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!