1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated fettuccine
12 ounces beef top sirloin steak, trimmed and cut into thin bite-size strips
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 (16 ounce) package frozen pepper and onion stir-fry vegetables, thawed and well drained
2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 (15 ounce) can chunky Italian-Style tomato sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain well. Return pasta to pan, cover and keep warm.
2. Combine steak strips and the ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper. Set aside.
3. In a large skillet heat 1 Tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat. Add thawed vegetables and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes until crisp-tender.
4. Carefully add balsamic vinegar, toss to coat. Remove from skillet, cover and keep warm.
5. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil the same skillet. Add beef and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until desired doneness.
6. Stir in tomato sauce, heat through.
7. Toss beef mixture with pasta and vegetables. Makes 4 servings.