8 ounces ground pork
4 ounces uncooked chorizo sausage
1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green Chile peppers, undrained
1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
¾ cup water
1 small red sweet pepper, chopped
1 cup instant rice
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
flour tortillas, warmed
1. In a large skillet cook pork and sausage until brown. Drain.
2. Stir up undrained tomatoes, corn, water, and sweet pepper into pork mixture in skillet.
3. Bring to boiling.
4. Stir uncooked rice into meat mixture in skillet. Remove from heat.
5. Top with cheese, cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
6. Serve in flour tortillas and top with sour cream.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.