2 eggs, beaten
⅓ cup buttermilk
½ cup vegetable oil
1 cup mashed bananas, very ripe (blackened peels)*
1½ cups white sugar
1¾ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup chopped pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C). Spray one 9x5 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray coating.
2. Blend together the eggs, buttermilk, oil and bananas.
3. Sift together the sugar, flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Add flour mixture to banana mixture and stir in pecans. Mix well.
5. Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.