2 cups milk
½ cup white sugar
½ cup molasses
1½ cups whole wheat flour
1½ cups bread flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 teaspoons baking powder
1. Butter and flour two 9x5 inch bread pans. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a small bowl combine milk, sugar, and molasses.
3. Mix together whole wheat flour, regular flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
4. Add to milk mixture and mix well.
5. Pour mixture into bread pans. Bake for 45 minutes.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!