At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
10 Simple Christmas Decor Ideas
If you’re like me, this year Christmas just snuck up on me. I never really got a chance to do a whole lot of decorating and now that it’s two weeks away I can’t really justify spending a whole lot on decorations. Here are some quick, easy decoration ideas to add some festive color to your house.
1. Christmas wreathes are beautiful but they can be pretty pricey! I just love the simple look of this candy cane wreath.
2. These decorated planters are brilliant, what a great way to reuse something you already have that only gets used seasonally!
3. Confession time: I stopped mid-writing this article to use little vintage bottles my mother-in-law gave me a year ago to semi-replicate this picture. And… I LOVE IT! I happened to have some glittery red holly left over from a project last year and bam, the kitchen window is simply, yet beautifully decorated.
4. These can luminaries would be a great up-cycle project for indoors or out.
5 & 6. If anyone else hit the mason jar craze like I did, you definitely have a few laying around. Toss in a few sprigs of pine and tie up a bow like this one or whole cinnamon sticks and wrap in holy like this one.
7. Speaking of cinnamon sticks, wrap some around a vanilla-scented candle for a delicious smelling table centerpiece.
10. I love everything about this mantle but I especially love the O Holy Night banner.