At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Crunchy Ranch Chicken Tenders with Cheese Fries
This is one of the all-time kid’s favorite dinners. It’s perfect for a quick dinner on Friday Nights before the big game, or any other night you don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
8 ½ ounce package cornbread muffin mix
1 ounce package ranch salad dressing mix
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1 ½ lbs) cut into strips
2 Tablespoons cooking oil
1 package frozen French fries
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Place frozen French fries in oven according to package directions.
2. Combine cornbread mix, salad dressing mix and salt in a large plastic zip block bag; set aside.
3. Pour milk into a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into milk; place in cornbread mixture and shake to coat.
4. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
5. Add chicken, cook until golden on both sides, about 6 to 7 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
6. Five minutes before French fries are done, sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Continue baking until cheese is melted.
Makes 6 servings.
Try these similar recipes: