Who doesn't love a good French fry recipe? They're crispy, salty, and addictive. Well, now you don't have to feel bad about your French fry cravings. Because this recipe gives you all the delicious taste of your favorite french fries but with a healthy twist. And with only four ingredients, this healthy French fry recipe leaves regular French fried potatoes in the dust. So, gather your ingredients, and let's get cooking.
Healthy French Fries
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Wash potatoes; cut lengthwise into thin strips.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients in a plastic bag. Put potatoes in bag; seal; shake to coat potatoes.
4. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
5. Bake until crisp and golden, about 30 minutes.
Makes 4 Servings, about 6 ounces each
Total fat 14 grams
Saturated fat 2 grams
Sodium 156 milligrams
Once they come out of the oven, you'll get to enjoy these crispy French fries that are the perfect side dish for any casual meal at home but would go equally well with a steak or seafood of your choice. If you liked these, healthy recipes like our crunchy Chicken Nuggets or our tasty Crispy Potatoes.
The image featured at the top of this post is ©Oksana Mizina/Shutterstock.com.