At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
1 onion, chopped
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon oil
4 to 5 potatoes, cubed
1 pound Kielbasa cubed
15¼ ounce canned corn, drained
cayenne pepper to taste
1. In a large skillet, sauté onion with garlic powder in oil until onion is tender.
2. Add potatoes and cover; cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Add Kielbasa and cook until warm.
4. Add corn and heat through.
5. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper, stir. Makes 4 servings.
Try one of our favorite 30 Minute Meals: