Easy Chicken a la King
1 Can (10¾ oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon pepper
Dash Cayenne pepper
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into cubes
1 celery rib, chopped
½ cup chopped onion
1 package frozen peas
1. In a slow cooker, combine soup, flour, pepper and cayenne pepper until smooth.
2. Stir in chicken, celery, and onion.
3. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat juices run clear.
4. Stir in peas and cook for another 30 minutes or until heated through.
5. Serve over biscuits or rice or noodles.
Try these similar recipes:
The image featured at the top of this post is ©AS Foodstudio/Shutterstock.com.