Last Updated on
Leftover Thanksgiving Lunch
4 refrigerated biscuits
1 (8 ounce) tub cream cheese spread with chive and onion
¾ cup milk
2½ cups coarsely shredded cooked turkey
1 (6 ounce) package fresh baby spinach (6 cups)
Salt and black pepper
½ cup whole cranberry sauce
1. Prepare biscuits according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a 4-quart Dutch oven heat cream cheese over medium-low heat to soften.
3. Whisk in milk until nearly smooth.
4. Add turkey; heat through.
5. Stir in spinach until coated and slightly wilted. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Carefully split warm biscuits; place biscuit bottoms on plates. Spoon turkey mixture onto biscuit bottoms. Top with cranberry sauce; add biscuit tops. Serve immediately.
Total Fat 28g