Last Updated on
Pork and Snow Pea Microwave Stir-Fry
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 pound boneless pork, cut into ¼ inch strips
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1 package (6 ounces) frozen snow peas, thawed
1 cup thinly sliced green onions
2 Tablespoons cornstarch
1 cup beef broth
Hot cooked rice
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe glass dish, heat oil at 70% power for 1½ minutes.
2. Add the pork, soy sauce and garlic powder. Toss to coat.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
4. Stir in peas and onions. Cover and microwave a 70% power for 2¼ minutes.
5. Combine cornstarch and broth in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth, then gradually stir into pork mixture.
6. Cover and microwave on high for 1½ minutes. Stir.
7. Cover, microwave 3 to 4 minutes longer or until thickened, stirring every minute.
8. Serve over hot cooked rice. Makes 4 servings.
Try one of our favorite 30 Minute Meals: