At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Potatoes and Eggs
3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
3 cup frozen loose-pack diced hash brown potatoes with onion and peppers
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup salsa
1. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Carefully add hash browns to form an even layer. Cover and cook for 7 to 11 minutes, turning every 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, beat together eggs and salt.
4. Add mixture to potatoes. Cook, uncovered, for 1 to 3 minutes or until almost set, pushing cooked egg to center after 1 minute, then every 15 seconds.
5. Top with cheese; let stand for 1 minute or until cheese melts.
6. Serve with salsa.