Fresh Cantaloupe Fruit Ice
2 medium cantaloupes; peeled and seeded
1/2 cup sugar
3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Cut cantaloupe into chunks.
2. In a covered blender or food processor at medium speed, blend cantaloupe chunks and remaining ingredients until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into a 9″ baking pan. Cover with foil or plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
4. Let stand at room temperature about 20 minutes before serving. Stir mixture until it becomes slushy.
5. Spoon fruit ice into chilled dessert dishes and serve immediately.