At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Thyme Chicken Breasts
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 stick butter
sliced fresh mushrooms
1/2 pint whipping cream
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Melt stick of butter in skillet.
2. Fry chicken in butter until golden brown.
3. Remove chicken from skillet and sprinkle with thyme.
4. Saute mushrooms in butter in skillet.
5. Return chicken to skillet with mushrooms. Pour cream over chicken and mushrooms.
6. Cook until cream thickens and browns.
Try one of our fan-favorite chicken recipes: