3 cups uncooked egg noodles
2 cups broccoli florets
10¾ ounce can condensed cream of chicken-and-broccoli, or cream of chicken soup
½ cup sour cream
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/8 teaspoon pepper (optional)
1. Cook noodles in a saucepan, according to the package directions.
2. Add broccoli during the noodles last 5 minutes of cooking.
3. Drain and set aside, keep warm.
4. In the same saucepan, combine soup, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and pepper if you wish.
5. Cook and stir until heated through.
6. Remove from heat and stir in noodles and broccoli mixture.
7. Mix thoroughly and serve.