1- 16 ounce package Italian bread shell
1- 8 ounce can pineapple chunks
1- 5.2 ounce container semisoft cheese with garlic and herb
1- 3.5 ounce package pizza-style Canadian-style bacon (1½ inches in diameter)
1 medium sweet pepper, cut into bite-size strips
1. Place bread shell on a large baking sheet.
2. Drain pinapple chunks, reserving 1 Tablespoon of the juice.
3. In a small bowl combine cheese and reserved pineapple juice.
5. Spread half of the cheese mixture over bread shell.
6. Top with Canadian bacon, pepper, and pineapple chunks.
7. Spoon remaining cheese mixture by teaspoons over toppings.
8. Bake in a 350°F oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.