At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Italian Five Cheese Stuffed Shells
20 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
2 cups cooked chopped spinach
1 cup (8 ounces) fat free cottage cheese
1 cup part skim ricotta cheese
4 slices reduced fat provolone cheese, finely chopped
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
½ cup shredded Romano cheese
1 egg, lightly beaten
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
2. In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients except the sauce.
3. Spoon mixture into shells.
4. Arrange shells in a 13×9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
5. Pour spaghetti sauce over all.
6. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through.
Makes 10 servings
One serving (2 stuffed shells) equals:
8 grams fat (4 grams saturated fat)
42 mg cholesterol
849 mg sodium
24 grams carbohydrate
1 gram fiber
16 grams protein