8 ounces uncooked small elbow macaroni
1 pound ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
2- 14½ ounce cans Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
¼ cup ketchup
1 teaspoon ground red pepper
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions; drain.
2. Cook ground beef and onion in a Dutch oven coated with non-stick cooking spray over medium-high heat until ground beef crumbles and is no longer pink.
3. Drain well; pat with paper towels.
4. Stir stewed tomatoes, ketchup, ground red pepper and salt into skillet.
5. Cook until thoroughly heated.
6. Stir in cooked macaroni.
7. Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese and serve immediately.