Popover Pizza Casserole
1 pound ground beef
2 cups pizza sauce
1 package (12 ounces) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. In medium skillet, lightly brown ground beef; drain off fat.
2. Add pizza sauce and bring to a boil.
3. Lower heat and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Pour into sprayed 13″x9″ inch baking pan.
5. Sprinkle cheese over top.
6. Combine flour, milk and eggs; mix well.
7. Pour over cheese.
8. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.