½ pound (2 sticks) butter
1 box frozen chopped broccoli or ½ bunch broccoli, washed and cut into pieces
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 Tablespoons garlic powder
1 (16 ounce) package thin spaghetti
Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
1. Melt butter in large skillet.
2. Add broccoli, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and simmer until broccoli is cooked, but firm.
3. Cook spaghetti in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and rinse.
4. Add broccoli mixture to cooked spaghetti and stir.
5. Add more salt, pepper and garlic powder if desired.
6. Top with Parmesan cheese (optional).
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!