½ pound (2 sticks) butter
1 box frozen chopped broccoli or ½ bunch broccoli, washed and cut into pieces
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 Tablespoons garlic powder
1 (16 ounce) package thin spaghetti
Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
1. Melt butter in large skillet.
2. Add broccoli, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and simmer until broccoli is cooked, but firm.
3. Cook spaghetti in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and rinse.
4. Add broccoli mixture to cooked spaghetti and stir.
5. Add more salt, pepper and garlic powder if desired.
6. Top with Parmesan cheese (optional).
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.