Ham and Sweet Potatoes
3 Tablespoons applesauce
1- 3 to 4 pound boneless smoked ham
½ cup honey or packed brown sugar
1- 29 ounce can sweet potatoes, drained or 4 cooked sweet potatoes, quartered
1. Preheat oven at 325°F.
2. Spread 2 Tablespoons applesauce on the ham.
3. Place ham in prepared shallow baking pan.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Combine the remaining applesauce with the brown sugar or honey and spread over the ham.
6. Add the sweet potatoes, baste with the sauce.
7. Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes