Ham and Sweet Potatoes
3 Tablespoons applesauce
1- 3 to 4 pound boneless smoked ham
½ cup honey or packed brown sugar
1- 29 ounce can sweet potatoes, drained or 4 cooked sweet potatoes, quartered
1. Preheat oven at 325°F.
2. Spread 2 Tablespoons applesauce on the ham.
3. Place ham in prepared shallow baking pan.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Combine the remaining applesauce with the brown sugar or honey and spread over the ham.
6. Add the sweet potatoes, baste with the sauce.
7. Bake for an additional 20 minutes.