3 Tablespoons applesauce
1- 3 to 4 pound boneless smoked ham
½ cup honey or packed brown sugar
1- 29 ounce can sweet potatoes, drained or 4 cooked sweet potatoes, quartered
1. Preheat oven at 325°F.
2. Spread 2 Tablespoons applesauce on the ham.
3. Place ham in prepared shallow baking pan.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Combine the remaining applesauce with the brown sugar or honey and spread over the ham.
6. Add the sweet potatoes, baste with the sauce.
7. Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.