Orange Sesame Ribs
2½ to 3 pounds boneless pork country-style ribs
Nonstick cooking spray
1- 10 ounce jar orange marmalade
1- 7¼ ounce jar hoisin sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
2 cups hot cooked rice (optional)
1. Trim fat from ribs.
2. Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
3. Heat over medium heat.
4. Cook ribs in hot skillet until brown on all sides. Drain fat.
5. Place ribs in a 3½ to 4 quart slow cooker.
6. In medium bowl stir together orange marmalade, hoisin sauce, garlic and sesame oil.
7. Pour the mixture over ribs in cooker, stir to coat ribs.
8. Cover and cook on low-heat setting 8 to 10 hours or on high heat setting 4 to 5 hours.
9. Place ribs on serving platter.
10. Skim fat from sauce.
11. Spoon some of the sauce over ribs.
12. Serve with hot cooked rice (optional).