4 bone-in chicken breasts
4 ounces sliced prosciutto or cooked ham, cut into very thin strips
103/4 ounces (one can) condensed cream of mushroom soup
8 ounces sour cream
11/2 teaspoons onion powder
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat overn to 375°F.
2. Place the chicken in a 13×9×2 inch shallow baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Pour off any fat.
3. Evenly place the prosciutto in the dish on top of each piece of chicken.
4. In a medium bowl, stir the soup, sour cream, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika and black pepper until well combined.
5. Spoon mixture over the chicken and prosciutto. Bake for 30 minutes more or until the chicken is cooked through and juices run clear when chicken is cut.
6. Serve with mashed or baked potatoes with the sauce spooned over chicken and potatoes.