This chocolate chip cheesecake recipe is one of the richest, most luxurious cheesecake recipes. This is an indulgence worth every calorie!
2 cup graham cracker crumbs
6 Tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup sugar
2 1/4 lb. cream cheese
1 2/3 cup sugar
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup bailey's irish cream
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup whipping cream
1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
2 Tablespoons sugar
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9 inch springform pan with nonstick vegetable spray.
2. Combine crumbs and 1/4 cup of sugar in the pan, stir in the melted butter. Press mixture into bottom and 1 inch up the sides of the pan. Bake for 7 minutes.
3. In a food processor, beat cream cheese, add 1-2/3 cup sugar and eggs and mix. Blend in the vanilla and Bailey's.
4. Sprinkle half of the chocolate chips over the crust and spoon in the cheese mixture filling. Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Cool cake completely.
6. Beat whipping cream, coffee powder, and 2 tablespoons sugar until peaks form. Spread mixture over cooled cake and garnish with chocolate curls.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!