Chocolate Dreams Cheesecake Recipe
1 cup Nabisco vanilla wafer crumbs
1/2 cup chopped pecans
3 Tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
16 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
3 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
2 large eggs
6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
3 Tablespoons almond flavored liqueur (or 2 Tablespoons milk and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract)
2 cup sour cream
2 Tablespoons sugar
1. Crush vanilla wafers in a plastic bag with a rolling pin (enough to equal one cup)
2. Combine crumbs, pecans, 3 tablespoons sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325 degrees F., 10 minutes.
3. Combine cream cheese, whipping cream and brown sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in chocolate and liqueur; pour over crust.
5. Bake at 325 degrees F, 35 minutes, then increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F.
6. Combine sour cream and 2 tablespoons sugar; carefully spread over cheesecake. Bake at 425 degrees F. 10 minutes.
7. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes