At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
A very smooth and creamy cheesecake recipe with a hint of chocolate. Complete decadence in a slice, and easy to make!
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
24 oz. cream cheese, softened
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
3/4 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Combine crumbs and butter, press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
3. Combine sugar, cream cheese, and flour, mixing at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in sour cream, heavy cream,and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips and pour into crust.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan with a knife; cool before removing rim of pan.
5. Refrigerate for 6 hours before serving.
Cheesecake Recipes List