At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Marble Cheesecake Recipe
The beautiful mix of plain and chocolate cheese cake makes for a feast for both the eyes and the palate.
Marble Cheesecake Ingredients:
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
24 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup heavy cream
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate, melted
Marble Cheesecake Directions:
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs, the 3 tablespoons sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of a springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
2. Combine cream cheese, the 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla extract, mixing at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.Add heavy cream, mix well.
3. Blend chocolate into 1 cup of the batter. Pour plain and chocolate batters alternately over crust; cut through batters with a knife several times for marble effect.
4. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F, then continue baking for 30 minutes.
5. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
Cheesecake Recipes List