Swirls of creamy chocolate create a beautiful and delicious pumpkin cheesecake to grace any table as the star of the show.
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate mini chips, divided
3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
4 large eggs
1/2 cup evaporated milk
2 Tablespoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and granulated sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
3. Microwave the remaining chocolate chips in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH power for 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until chips are melted; cool to room temperature.
4. Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar until smooth; beat in pumpkin.
5. Beat in eggs, evaporated milk, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg. Remove 3/4 cup pumpkin mixture; stir into melted chocolate.
6. Pour remaining pumpkin mixture into crust. Spoon chocolate-pumpkin mixture over top; swirl.
7. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack.
8. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan, serve.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.