Chicken Stuffing Casserole
4 whole chicken breasts, boiled
2 cans cream of chicken soup mixed with 1 cup chicken broth
3/4 to 1 pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
1/2 cup butter
2 cups Pepperidge Farm stuffing
1. Chop chicken up into bite-size pieces.
2. Layer in bottom of 13 x 11-inch baking dish.
3. Pour soup mixture over chicken. Cover with cheese slices.
4. Melt butter and mix into stuffing. Spread the stuffing mixture over the cheese.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
6. Remove foil and bake 15 minutes longer.
Try one of our fan-favorite chicken recipes: