6 chicken breasts, boneless
10 oz. Velveeta cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup mixed with 1 cup milk
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 bag Doritos tortilla chips
1. Boil chicken until cooked throught.Cut into bite sized pieces.
2. Combine Velveeta, soup mixture and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
3. Add chicken and simmer 5-10 minutes, stirring often.
4. Place a layer of Doritos in long casserole dish, then add a layer of the chicken mixture.
5. Add another layer of chips, another layer of the chicken mixture, ending with chips on top.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.