Mexican Chicken Casserole
6 chicken breasts, boneless
10 oz. Velveeta cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup mixed with 1 cup milk
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 bag Doritos tortilla chips
1. Boil chicken until cooked throught.Cut into bite sized pieces.
2. Combine Velveeta, soup mixture and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
3. Add chicken and simmer 5-10 minutes, stirring often.
4. Place a layer of Doritos in long casserole dish, then add a layer of the chicken mixture.
5. Add another layer of chips, another layer of the chicken mixture, ending with chips on top.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Try one of our fan-favorite chicken recipes: