Olive Oil Garlic Chicken
Simple ingredients create a lightly crusted chicken dish that turns a weekday meal into something special. Garlic and Parmesan cheese create a blend of flavors perfect for chicken. Get in and out of the kitchen in no tiime with this 5 ingredient family favorite.
2 teaspoons crushed garlic
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Warm the garlic and olive oil together in a small pan to blend the flavors.
3. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
4. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture.
5. Place in a shallow baking dish.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Try one of our fan-favorite chicken recipes: