Simple ingredients create a lightly crusted chicken dish that turns a weekday meal into something special. Get in and out of the kitchen in no tiime with this 5 ingredient family favorite.
2 teaspoons crushed garlic
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Warm the garlic and olive oil together in a small pan to blend the flavors.
3. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
4. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture.
5. Place in a shallow baking dish.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!