Simple ingredients create a lightly crusted chicken dish that turns a weekday meal into something special. Get in and out of the kitchen in no tiime with this 5 ingredient family favorite.
2 teaspoons crushed garlic
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Warm the garlic and olive oil together in a small pan to blend the flavors.
3. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
4. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture.
5. Place in a shallow baking dish.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.