At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Parmesan Ranch Chicken
This recipe combines a delicious blend of ranch, cheese, and spices to dress up plain old chicken breasts for an easy, weeknight dinner for any busy mom.
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup dry breadcrumbs
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup ranch salad dressing
1/4 cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (set oven rack to lowest position).
2. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
3. In a shallow bowl mix together the dry breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
4. Dip the chicken into the ranch dressing to coat both sides. Dredge in the breadcrumb mixture.
5. Place in a single layer on to a greased baking sheet.
6. Lightly drizzle the melted butter over each chicken breast.
7. Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. Serves 6.