Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Chicken soup is good for the soul, and this crock pot chicken noodle soup recipe is soul satisfying delicious!
Chicken Noodle Soup Crock Pot Recipe
3 carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
1 large onion, quartered
3 stalks celery, cut into large chunks
3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
2 to 3 soup cans of water
2 cans chicken broth
2 Tablespoons dried dill
2 Tablespoons dried parsley
1 teaspoon garlic powder
8 ounce package egg noodles
1. Put carrots, onion, and celery into crock pot.
2. Add the chicken, then pour in the broth and water. Sprinkle parsley, dill, and garlic on top.
3. Cover and cook on low 6 - 8 hours.
3. Remove chicken and vegetables from crock pot, add noodles and turn to high.
4. Dice the chicken and vegetables.
5. Return vegetables and chicken to the crock pot for an additional 20 minutes.