Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Chicken soup is good for the soul, and this crock pot chicken noodle soup recipe is soul satisfying delicious!
Chicken Noodle Soup Crock Pot Recipe
3 carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
1 large onion, quartered
3 stalks celery, cut into large chunks
3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
2 to 3 soup cans of water
2 cans chicken broth
2 Tablespoons dried dill
2 Tablespoons dried parsley
1 teaspoon garlic powder
8 ounce package egg noodles
1. Put carrots, onion, and celery into crock pot.
2. Add the chicken, then pour in the broth and water. Sprinkle parsley, dill, and garlic on top.
3. Cover and cook on low 6 - 8 hours.
3. Remove chicken and vegetables from crock pot, add noodles and turn to high.
4. Dice the chicken and vegetables.
5. Return vegetables and chicken to the crock pot for an additional 20 minutes.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Most Popular Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Chicken
- Crock Pot Recipes for the Crockpot and Slow Cooker
- Smothered Chicken with Red Potatoes
- Sweet and Sour Crock Pot Chicken
- Basil Garlic Whole Chicken with Vegetables
- Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Farmhouse Chicken and Corn Chowder